The Berkeley Group Therapy Education Foundation ...
- studies what conditions allow people to act courageously in defense of ethical principles or people in need of protection.
- addresses ethical issues that arise for professionals when they confront and condemn torture as a policy of the state.
- conducts clinical research in group therapy and group process.
- creates, produces, and sponsors seminars and professional training.
- creates and provides educational videos.
- serves the public interest and common good.